The other day, while I was in my room, I remembered something that made me smile in a nostalgic way. And it was that I had no head back then, I imagine you are wondering what it is. Well, what I remembered was when I almost had my first kiss with the boy that fascinated me, but I was scared or I do not know, so the first thing I did was hit him and show him my finger while I walked away with red cheeks of shame. Surely if you would have felt as I would have done or worse. After that, it was impossible for me not to run into him since we went to the same class and always saw him at recess. I think it was very difficult and especially when I saw him kissing with another girl that was not me (sad moment), I was sentimental to heap for a whole week, I can swear that I even missed classes and everything. Today, I share this with you because I would like you to write me saying a shameful moment of your childhood as I did with you. I hope you have a good day and enjoy the test season (just kidding).
martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016
A MEMORY OF THE PAST.
The other day, while I was in my room, I remembered something that made me smile in a nostalgic way. And it was that I had no head back then, I imagine you are wondering what it is. Well, what I remembered was when I almost had my first kiss with the boy that fascinated me, but I was scared or I do not know, so the first thing I did was hit him and show him my finger while I walked away with red cheeks of shame. Surely if you would have felt as I would have done or worse. After that, it was impossible for me not to run into him since we went to the same class and always saw him at recess. I think it was very difficult and especially when I saw him kissing with another girl that was not me (sad moment), I was sentimental to heap for a whole week, I can swear that I even missed classes and everything. Today, I share this with you because I would like you to write me saying a shameful moment of your childhood as I did with you. I hope you have a good day and enjoy the test season (just kidding).
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I recently found your page and to be honest, Miss Ana. I love her writing and with that, I hope she keeps writing more often.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much for your comment, it really made me smile the moment I read it and I hope it continues to please you.
Eliminar